- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2Tbsp castor sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- a pinch of rock salt
- black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix the beans, celery, onion, and parsley. Place cider vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt, and pepper into a clean jar and shake until well combined. Add the dressing to the beans, and toss lightly. Chill for several hours, to allow the beans time to soak up the dressing.
Serve cold as a side, or add tuna and salad leaves for a complete meal.